Customized Service Forms
We’re pleased to announce the new Customized Service Forms feature, which is available on a per-service basis!
Now you can further customize the form your clients are required to complete at the time of scheduling, and collect additional information that is specifically related to the service they selected.
The fields you define in this area will be displayed to all clients, every time they schedule that particular service; this includes returning clientele.
You can set up different forms for different services, ask unique qualifying questions or collect information that will help you to be better prepared for your appointments, and provide better service to your clients.
How to Create Customized Service Forms:
- Navigate to Settings > Services
- Click Edit for the desired service, or choose Add Service to create a new one
- Under the Request Info section, select the type of data field you wish to use from the Add service field drop-down menu, and select Add.
- Set the field label by overriding the ‘New Field’ text with your desired data prompt.
- Save the changes and select Test-drive your online scheduling to review the scheduling process.
Click here to review a more in-depth article related to the configuration.
General client information like their Email address, First Name and Last name are configured in the Client Card settings. To learn more how to add Client Card Fields to the form, click here.
Still have questions? Contact us.