***Please note: In order to add the vCita Sidebar Widget to your web.com site, you must be using a layout template that includes sidebar capabilities. ***
Copy vCita Sidebar Widget HTML code:
- Login to your vCita dashboard click on Marketing menu and select Add to Website. Click on Edit next to the Sidebar Widget option to customize and design your widget.
- Click Add To Website button and select Other websites
- Copy the HTML code
Add vCita Sidebar Widget to your website:
- On Web.com site builder open the page you want to add the Sidebar to
- Locate the pre-existing sidebar Content Block and select Edit Text
- Select Code from the top toolbar and click Insert HTML
- Paste the HTML code copied from vCita in the HTML editor screen that pops up.
- Click Insert