Copy vCita Contact Form HTML code:
- Login to your vCita dashboard click on Marketing menu and select Add to Website. Click on Edit next to the Contact Form option to customize and design your widget.
- Click Add To Website button and select Other websites
- Copy the HTML code
Add vCita Contact Form to your website:
- On Web.com site builder open the page you want to add the form to
- Click Add Content Block
- Make sure the box type says Text
- Select Edit Cell Setting
- Change dimensions to fit your form: For example, Fixed Width- 500 and Fixed Height- 545 then click Ok
- Click Ok again to add the block to your site
- Select Click to Edit Text in your new Content Block
- Select Code from the top toolbar and click Insert HTML
- Paste the HTML code copied from vCita in the HTML editor screen that pops up.
- Click Insert