To add vCita scheduler to your Wix website follow the steps below:
- On the Wix Editor, click App Market
- In the search box type "vCita" and click the search icon
- Select vCita Scheduler then click Add to site
- Click on App Settings and fill in your vCita account ID (your email with vCita).
Your details should be automatically filled, click on Continue.
*If you don't have a vCita ID a new one will automatically be created once you click on Continue.
- Choose the type of widget you like to add - Calendar/ Service Menu/ Button
For mobile compatibility choose the Select the Button option.
- Edit and customize the added widget. Save changes.
If you added a Scheduling button yet it is not displayed on your Mobile site, please make sure it is not hidden.
- Edit your Mobile site.
- Click on the Hidden Items menu on the left.
- Click on the Eye icon next to Appointment Scheduler
Adding different Scheduling Buttons to a Wix website
When using vCita Scheduler app for Wix, you can connect it with only one specific service.
Wix allows you to create your own customized buttons and hyperlink it to any URL. So you can easily add buttons to your Wix website and link it to different services from your vCita Service menu or different calendars.
This article described how you can grab a direct link to your call to actions and use it wherever you need.
Please note: When using Wix button, the link will open in a new tab. In order to open the link within your website, Wix are suggesting the this workaround.
When you follow the workaround suggested by Wix, the component that you should add to the new page is vCita calendar using iFrame code as described in this article.