Add a vcita Scheduling Button (responsive view) or Scheduling Calendar to Your WIX Site
You can add a Scheduler button (compatible with mobile sites) or a Calender widget to your WIX website to allow visitors to your website to easily schedule an appointment or a service with you. The following steps will allow your Scheduling Button to show all of the available services that can be booked with your business.
To add vcita scheduler to your WIX website follow the steps below:
- On the WIX Editor, click App Market
- In the search box type "vcita" and press Enter
- Select Online Scheduling
- then click Add To Site (or Add Again if you have previously added the scheduling tool)
- Click on App Settings and fill in your vcita account ID (your email and password with vcita). Your details will be automatically populated. Click on Continue.
*If you don't have a vcita ID a new one will automatically be created once you click on Continue.
- Choose the type of widget you like to add - Calendar/ Service Menu/ Button
- For mobile compatibility choose the Button option.
- Edit and customize the scheduling widget to match the colors you would like.
Adding different Scheduling Buttons to a WIX website
When using Online Scheduling app for WIX, you can connect it with only one specific service.
WIX allows you to create your own customized buttons and hyperlink to any URL. This allows you to easily add buttons to your WIX website and link it to different services from your vCita Service menu or different calendars. This article described how you can grab a direct link to your call to actions and use it wherever you need.
Please note: If you prefer to use HTML and an iframe, follow the instructions in this article.
Article is closed for comments.