To add vCita scheduler to your WIX website follow the steps below:
- On the WIX Editor, click App Market
- In the search box type "vCita" and click the search icon
- Select Scheduling Pro then click Add to site
- Click on App Settings and fill in your vCita account ID (your email with vCita). Your details will be automatically populated. Click on Continue.
*If you don't have a vCita ID a new one will automatically be created once you click on Continue.
- Choose the type of widget you like to add - Calendar/ Service Menu/ Button
- For mobile compatibility choose the Button option.
- Edit and customize the scheduling widget. Save changes.
Adding different Scheduling Buttons to a WIX website
When using Scheduling Pro app for WIX, you can connect it with only one specific service.
WIX allows you to create your own customized buttons and hyperlink to any URL. This allows you to easily add buttons to your WIX website and link it to different services from your vCita Service menu or different calendars. This article described how you can grab a direct link to your call to actions and use it wherever you need.
Please note: If you prefer to use HTML and an iframe, follow the instructions in this article.
Still have questions? Contact Us