Add vCita Contact Form to Wix via HTML
Please note: This article is provided for educational purposes only! Keep in mind that your setup may look different than the one pictured. vcita will not support custom code or implement code on your website. If you do need more help, we recommend reaching out to a certified web development professional.
Our Contact Form can be added to any Wix website using HTML
How to Find Your HTML Code
- Login to your vCita dashboard; Click on Online Presence > Website Widgets >Additional Widgets
- Click Add To Website button next to the Edit/View button on the Contact Form
- Select Other websites
- Copy the HTML code.
How to Deploy to Wix
- On the Wix Editor, click on the Plus/Add sign on the left-hand side
- Click More.
- Click Embeds.
- Click HTML iframe, or drag it to the relevant location on your page.
- Click Enter Code to Paste
Need additional help with Wix? Check out their article here!
Still have questions? Contact Us