The vCita Contact Form Widget can be easily added to your Wix website. It will display as an embedded contact form that your leads and contacts can fill out directly from you WIX website!
Please note: If you are using ADI to set up your website, you will want to switch to the Wix Editor to be able to add widgets. This can be found here!
To add the vCita Contact Form to your Wix website follow these simple steps:
- On the Wix Editor, click App Market
- In the search box type vCita and click the search icon
- Select vCita Form Builder then click Add to site
The Contact Form is now on your site. To connect your vCita account to the form, follow these steps:
- Click on Settings
- Enter the email address tied to your vCita account
- If you don't have a vCita account, fill out all the fields and a new vCita account will automatically be created once you click on Continue
- If you do have an account, the system will recognize your email address and the fields will update to only ask for your Password
Once your Contact Form is connected to a vCita account, you can now set up the contact form. You can change the layout, add/change fields and more! Any customization done from WIX will be reflected when reviewing the widget settings in your vCita. Any changes made to the widget from your vCita account will also automatically update on your website!
Still have questions? Contact Us