Add vCita Client Portal Widget to Wix Website
The vCita Client Portal Widget can be easily added to your Wix website! It will display as a dynamic contact or scheduling invitation on any page of your site, popping up in the bottom left-hand side of your site by default.
To add vCita Client Portal Widget to your Wix website follow these simple steps:
Please note: If you are using ADI to set up your website, you will want to switch to the Wix Editor to be able to add widgets. This can be found here!
- On Wix Editor, click App Market icon
- In the search box type "vCita" and click the search icon
- Select vCita Active Contact Form then click Add to Site.
- Click on App Settings and in the email field enter the email address connected to your vCita account. The system will recognize your email address and the window will update for you to enter your password. Once all the fields are updated, click on Continue.
Please Note: If you don't have a vCita account a new account will automatically be created once you click on Continue.
- Your Client Portal Widget should now be added to your website. Click the "Publish" button to deploy. Once successfully deployed, you will see your Client Portal Widget pop up on your website!
To make changes to the Client Portal widget, be sure to check out our article Customize Your Client Portal Widget!