Add the vcita Pop-up Widget to a Wix Website
The vcita Popup Widget can be easily added to your Wix website! It will display as a dynamic contact or scheduling invitation on any page of your site, popping up in the bottom left-hand side of your site by default.
- In the Wix Editor, click the App Market icon.
- Type 'vcita' in the search box and search.
- Select the Active Contact Form, then click Add to Site.
- Click on App Settings and in the email field enter the email address connected to your vcita account. The system will recognize your email address and the window will update for you to enter your password. Continue to log in.
- Your Client Portal Widget should now be added to your website. Click the "Publish" button to deploy. Once successfully deployed, you will see your Client Portal Widget pop up on your website!
To make changes to the Client Portal widget, be sure to check out our article Customize Your Popup Widget!