Remove a vCita widget from your Blogger Website.
Removing a vCita widget from your Blogger website is easy!
All you need to do is remove the HTML Widget that you added on your Blogger site, that contains the HTML code for your vCita widget.
Here are the steps to do so:
- Go to your Blogger website, and open the Website Builder
- Click on Layout
- Click on the Edit next to the vCita widget.
- Click on Remove
- A warning will appear - Click OK to acknowledge the warning.
- The vCita widget is now removed - when ready, click Save arrangement to push the changes to your live website.
- To verify the change, navigate to the page that used to display the widget
- If the widget is still displaying, it was most likely cached by your browser. Performing a hard refresh will normally resolve this issue.
Still have questions? Contact Us