Add vCita Contact Form to Weebly site
Our vCita Contact Form Widget can be deployed to any website using the full HTML code. This article will go over how to deploy the widget to your Weebly website.
Please Note: Several website builders require a paid subscription to add plug-ins, edit the html, and\or edit the header or footer of the website's theme.
How to Find Your HTML Code
To deploy the vCita Contact Form Widget using HTML code to your Weebly website, you will first need to get the HTML code from your vCita.
Here are the steps to do so:
- From your vCita dashboard, navigate to Online Presence > Website Widgets
- This section contains all the widgets available for you to integrate with your website
- Under Additional Widgets, click on "Add To Website" found next to the Contact Form option
- The Where is your Website? window will open
- Select Other Websites (HTML) found at the bottom of the list
- Highlight and copy all of the code in the box
You've now copied the HTML code needed to add the widget to your Weebly website.
How to Deploy to Weebly
- On Weebly Editor, access the Basic menu
- Choose the Embed Code and drag to page.
- Click on the Embed Code Element and Paste the HTML code copied from vCita
Any additional questions about embedding code on Weebly? Check out their support page!
- Once added, Weebly will automatically save your changes. Once you complete your edits, Publish your page to deploy your site with the added widget.
Still have questions? Contact Us