Manually Add vCita Client Portal Widget to Weebly Site
Our vCita Client Portal Widget can be deployed to any website using the full HTML code. This article will go over how to deploy the widget to your Weebly website.
Please Note: Several website builders require a paid subscription to add plug-ins, edit the html, and\or edit the header or footer of the website's theme.
How to Find Your HTML Code
To deploy the vCita Client Portal Widget using HTML code to your Weebly website, you will first need to get the HTML code from your vCita.
Here are the steps to do so:
- From your vCita dashboard, navigate to Online Presence > Website Widgets
- This section contains all the widgets available for you to integrate with your website
- Click on the "Add To Website" button, under the Client Portal Widget option
- The Where is your Website? window will open
- Select Other Websites (HTML) found at the bottom of the list
- Highlight and copy all of the code in the box
You've now copied the HTML code needed to add the widget to your Weebly website.
How to Deploy to Weebly
Add vCita Client Portal Widget to your website:
- In the Weebly editor select the Setting tab.
- From the settings menu, select SEO from the left sidebar
- Paste your LiveSite Widget code in the Footer area.
- Click "Save".
- Once you complete your edits, Publish your page to deploy your site with the added widget.
Your website will then have the Client Portal Widget!
Still have questions? Contact us!