Add the vcita Pop-up Widget to a Weebly Site
The vcita popup widget can be deployed to any website using the full HTML code. This article will go over how to deploy the widget to your Weebly website.
How to Find Your HTML Code
To deploy the Popup Widget using HTML code to your Weebly website, you will first need to get the HTML code from your vCita.
Here are the steps to do so:
- From your vCita dashboard, navigate to Online Presence > Website Widgets
- This section contains all the widgets available for you to integrate with your website
- Click on the "Add To Website" button, under the Popup Widget option
- The Where is your Website? window will open
- Select Other Websites (HTML) found at the bottom of the list
- Highlight and copy all of the code in the box
You've now copied the HTML code needed to add the widget to your Weebly website.
How to Deploy to Weebly
Add the Popup Widget to your website:
- In the Weebly editor select the Setting tab.
- From the settings menu, select SEO from the left sidebar
- Paste your LiveSite Widget code in the Footer area.
- Click Save.
- Once you complete your edits, Publish your page to deploy your site with the added widget.
Your website will then have the Popup Widget!
If you would like to customize the widget, be sure to check out our article Customize Your Popup Widget!