Add vCita contact form and online scheduler to your Wordpress website by installing our plugin:
- Download the vCita LiveSite Module for Drupal here
- Login to your Drupal account.
- Click on Modules and select "Install new module"
- Upload the vCita Module by clicking "Choose file", and click "Install".
- Back on your modules tab, navigate to the vCita module and activate it by checking the "activate" box.
- Click "Configure" to configure and customize your LiveSite widget.
- Connect your vCita account with Drupal by providing the Email address associated with your vCita account. If you don't have a vCita account yet, simply create a Free account directly from the plugin.
- Once the account was connected, the LiveSite Widget will be added automatically to all pages on your Drupal site.
- You can set on which pages the LiveSite will be shown, by Node, Role or Page.