Please note, not all templates in Squarespace support a sidebar. The instructions below pertain only to templates that support a sidebar. This article from Squarespace lists templates that are sidebar ready at the bottom of the page.
Copy Sidebar Widget HTML code:
- Login to your vCita dashboard and click on Marketing menu, then select Add to Website.
- Click Add To Website button next to the contact form, and select Other Websites (HTML)
- Copy the HTML code
Add the Sidebar Widget to Squarespace:
- Log into your Squarespace account
- Click Content Manager on the left-hand sidebar
- Navigate to the page you'd like to add the form to
- Select View Page to preview that page on your site
- Click the Insert Point in the sidebar of your page to add a Content Block
- Select Code from the content block menu
- Paste the HTML code into the content box section and click Save. Be sure to select HTML from the drop-down, and do not select "display source"