Create a call to action button on a Wordpress site
Please note: This article is provided for educational purposes only! Keep in mind that your setup may look different than the one pictured. vcita will not support custom code or implement code on your website. If you do need more help, we recommend reaching out to a certified web development professional.
You can add a vCita call to action to any button or image on your WordPress site and invite clients to schedule, make a payment or interact with your business.
Click the image below to see a live example.
To start, in vCita, create the direct link for your action:
- Navigate to Online Presence > Client Portal > Create Direct Links
- In the Create a Link popup, choose your desired action
- Follow the prompts the system walks you through to create your link
- Click Get Link and copy the URL generated
Now that you have your generated link for your action, you can add it to the button/images on your WordPress site. Just follow these steps:
In WordPress - Apply the link to your button/image:
- Navigate to the page you wish to add the button/image to
- Insert the button or image using the WordPress site editor
- Paste the previously-copied vCita link
- Click Update to save your changes
Article is closed for comments.