You can add a vCita call to action to any button or image on your WordPress site and invite clients to schedule, make a payment or interact with your business.
Click the image below to see a live example.
To start, in vCita, create the direct link for your action:
- Navigate to Online Presence > Client Portal > Create Direct Links
- In the Create a Link popup, choose your desired action
- Follow the prompts the system walks you through to create your link
- Click Get Link and copy the URL generated
Now that you have your generated link for your action, you can add it to the button/images on your WordPress site. Just follow these steps:
In WordPress - Apply the link to your button/image:
- Navigate to the page you wish to add the button/image to
- Insert the button or image using the WordPress site editor
- Paste the previously-copied vCita link
- Click Update to save your changes
Still have questions? Contact us.