You can add vCita contact from to your Wordpress website sidebar.
1. Install and activate vCita plugin for Wordpress as described here.
2. Click on Grab Shortcodes on vCita plugin page
2. Copy the code for the Contact Form
3. Click on Appearance menu on your Wordpress Admin Panel and select Widgets.
4. Drag and drop the Text widget from the Available Widgets section to the Main Sidebar section (or other preferred location).
5. Paste the shortcode copied on step 2 and change the width and height attributes to fit your needs.
6 Click Save and Publish
To design and edit your Contact Form visit your vCita dashboard and click on Your website.
* Another option is to use vCita Contact Form HTML code (instead of the shortcode) and follow the instructions above.
To copy the Contact Form HTML code go to Your website page on your vCita account, and click on "Add to website" button next to the Contact Form option.
Under "Where is your website" select Others and copy the code on the right.