Add vCita to Your WordPress Website
vCita offers a direct integration with WordPress sites. This integration lets you add and manage all the vCita widgets directly in your WordPress website by installing the plugin Appointment Booking and Online Scheduling.
Here are the steps to install the vCita plugin:
- Login to your WordPress Admin Panel to edit your site
- Click on Plugins, found on left side panel and select Add New
- Search for vCita and select the Appointment Booking and Online Scheduling by vCita
- Click on Install Now
- Once the installation completes, click on Activate Plugin
*vCita Online Scheduling tab is added to the left side panel
- Click on the new tab vCita Online Scheduling
- To connect your vCita account to the installed plugin, input the email tied to your vCita account into the field Appointment requests will be sent to this email, and click OK
- The vCita login page will open
- Existing Accounts: enter your password and click on "Login"
- New Accounts: Select the option "Don't have an account? Sign up"
- Once logged in, Active Engage (Client Portal Pop-Up Widget) will be automatically enabled and the other widgets can be toggled to enable as needed
This video will also show you, step by step how to add this plugin:
Once you have added the widget to your website, click here to learn how to customize it.
Still need help? Contact us!