Add a Call to Action Button to Your Duda Website
In vCita - Create the action link:
- Navigate to Online Presence > Client Portal
- Click " Create Direct Links"
- Under Choose an action select your desired option and customize as needed
- Click "Grab link", this copies the generated link to your clipboard.
In Duda site editor - Apply the link to your button/image:
- In your Duda Site Editor click "Widgets" in the left menu
- In the search bar, type "Button"
- Drag and drop the widget anywhere on your website.
- A new window will appear, select Website URL
- Paste the link you generated in vCita.
Still have questions? Contact us.