Add a Call to Action Button to Your Duda Website
Please note: This article is provided for educational purposes only! Keep in mind that your setup may look different than the one pictured. vcita will not support custom code or implement code on your website. If you do need more help, we recommend reaching out to a certified web development professional.
In vCita - Create the action link:
- Navigate to Online Presence > Client Portal
- Click " Create Direct Links"
- Under Choose an action select your desired option and customize as needed
- Click "Grab link", this copies the generated link to your clipboard.
In Duda site editor - Apply the link to your button/image:
- In your Duda Site Editor click "Widgets" in the left menu
- In the search bar, type "Button"
- Drag and drop the widget anywhere on your website.
- A new window will appear, select Website URL
- Paste the link you generated in vCita.
Still have questions? Contact us.