Add the vcita Pop-up Widget to a Duda Website
Our Popup Widget can be deployed to any website using the full HTML code. This article will go over how to deploy the widget to your Duda website.
How to Find Your HTML Code
To deploy the Popup Widget using HTML code to your Duda website, you will first need to get the HTML code from your vCita.
Here are the steps to do so:
- From your vCita dashboard, navigate to Online Presence > Website Widgets
- This section contains all the widgets available for you to integrate with your website
- Click on the "Add To Website" button, under the Popup Widget option
- The Where is your Website? window will open
- Select Other Websites (HTML) found at the bottom of the list
- Highlight and copy all of the code in the box
You've now copied the HTML code needed to add the widget to your Duda website.
Deploying to Duda
Now that you have the HTML code from vcita, you are now ready to deploy to your website!
Here are the steps to add the HTML code to your website footer:
- In your Duda Site Editor, scroll all the way down to your footer element and click on it
- A new window will appear: click the Gear Icon in the top right
- Click on Edit HTML/CSS
- Scroll to the bottom of the code and paste your code just before the last </div>
- Click Update
- Open your website and the widget should now be displaying
If you would like to customize the widget, be sure to check out our article Customize Your Popup Widget!