Adding the vcita Appointment Scheduler to Your Duda Website
Please note: This article is provided for educational purposes only! Keep in mind that your setup may look different than the one pictured. vcita will not support custom code or implement code on your website. If you do need more help, we recommend reaching out to a certified web development professional.
vCita's Online Scheduler can be easily added to your Duda website, by a simple drag and drop action.
- Go to your Duda Site editor
- Click on Widget on the left bar
- Type Scheduler in the search bar
- Drag the Online Scheduling element to your website
- The online scheduler will be added to your page - Now you need to associate it to your own vcita account.
- A new window will appear: enter the email tied to your vcita account
Once the email is entered you will be asked to input your password
Please Note: Make sure to choose which device this will work on by clicking the device icon wanted