New appointment creation experience
Your backoffice appointment creation screen just got an upgrade!
Overview of Changes
- Quick appointment-setting experience: Get to what you need - faster. The new screen cuts down on unnecessary clicks and prioritizes the features your business uses the most so that you're getting the quickest appointment creation experience possible.
- Optimized for mobile: The new appointment screen is optimized for mobile - you can expect a faster, more mobile-friendly flow for setting appointments and managing your schedule on the go.
- Organized service selection menu: Your most recent services are prioritized at the top of the service selection dropdown and your menu is organized by category - with handy service images to help find what you're looking for!
- Client context: A new client and contact information pane gives you more information about the client you are scheduling with.
- Smart warnings: The new appointment screen checks your staff member's availability and lets you know if you are attempting to schedule at a busy/unavailable time - ideal for front desk personnel!
- New and improved recurring appointment settings: Recurring appointments have never been easier, thanks to new recurring appointment settings. Now you can set a recurring appointment that takes place multiple times a week (such as Monday and Wednesday every week)
- Deprecated: Setting online booking options and booking notifications per appointment is no longer supported. Those settings will be controlled by your account default, or the service-specific setting, if enabled.
The new mobile experience simplifies appointment setting on the go and prioritizes your most-used settings.
Your three most recently scheduled services will appear at the top of the list. Other services are grouped in their respective service categories, with images for quick reference. Start typing in the search bar to quickly find the service you're looking for!
The new client and contact info pane gives you more context about the client you are scheduling with. Stay tuned for more additions to this section like the previously scheduled appointment, primary staff member and more!
The new appointment screen checks your staff member's availability and lets you know if you are attempting to schedule at a busy/unavailable time. This helps minimize accidental double bookings, especially if a receptionist, front desk personnel or other administrator handles your team's scheduling process.
New Recurring Appointment Settings
All-new advanced recurring settings make setting recurring appointments a breeze. Now, it's possible to specify multiple days a week, for multiple weeks, in your recurring appointment series, and other recurring appointment patterns. Specify either the number of occurrences or the specific date on which the series should end.
Editing the appointment notifications and online rescheduling options per appointment is no longer supported. These settings will be pulled from your account default booking notifications and online booking options. You can also customize these settings at the service-level.
Have questions/feedback or would like to report an issue? Get in touch with support!
Please sign in to leave a comment.