Customize Client Portal Actions
Client portal actions are the self-service actions that you allow your clients to take, for example sending you a payment or sharing a relevant document from their end. The actions are accessible from the business page and client portal.
They appear as action buttons on your business page and on the right-hand side when logged into the client portal:
Set up actions like:
- Schedule an appointment
- Schedule for a specific service
- Make a payment
- Share a document
And manage them from one location!
To set up portal actions:
- Navigate to client portal and click on the Edit portal actions near the top of the page.
- A popup appears containing the existing portal actions you have set up.
- Click Add new action to add a new portal action and select the desired action from the dropdown. Additional customization options are available depending on the action you select.
- Click the 3-dot icon next to any action to:
- Edit an action.
- Hide an action: It will not be deleted, but it will no longer appear available to the client. This is great if you want to reactivate the action in the future.
- Grab link: Get a direct link for this action. You can use the link on your website or in an email signature, for example.
- Delete: Delete the action.
- Reorder the list by using the perforated handle on the left of any action row to drag and drop the action into place.
Please sign in to leave a comment.