Online Event Registration
Once you have created group events, clients can register for any public event you have set on your calendar through the online scheduler.
There are multiple ways that clients can access your online scheduling:
Customize the registration experience under Settings > Online Booking Options and select whether to display your events in calendar view or list view. See below to understand the registration flow from the client-side!
List view is recommended to simplify and speed up the event registration process by focusing on upcoming events!
In list view:
- The client selects the service and views all the upcoming events for that service type in a list.
- The staff selection step is skipped. All events are displayed regardless of who offers the event.
- Clients will see how many spots are remaining in the event.
Calendar view is recommended if you have a large number of events, or if selecting the staff member to work with is important for your business.
In calendar view:
- The client selects a service, then a staff member, if applicable.
- The available days and events are displayed on a calendar.
The Event Landing Page
Every event comes with its very own landing page so you can create a seamless registration experience across multiple channels. The event landing page includes:
- An attractive service image (configured in your service settings)
- The date and time of the event
- The pricing details
- The staff member providing the service
- A handy map to help your clients find their way to your location
The invitation link found on the event details page will bring clients directly to your event landing page. Use the invitation link in your marketing campaigns and distribute it via social media channels!
Please sign in to leave a comment.