Get your documents signed with App.rove
App.rove is a digital signature app that integrates perfectly with your platform, allowing you to share documents with your clients to get their approval via digital signatures.
- Get multiple file types signed with a fast and easy-to-use signing interface.
- Clients can review and sign documents from any device.
- Easily track pending documents' status and get notified when they are signed.
- Clients will be notified of documents pending their actions.
Getting started with App.rove
- Install App.rove from your app market.
- From the client card, click on the 'Quick Action' button and choose ‘Request Signature’.
- Upload or drag & drop the files you wish to get signed and approved by your client.
- Your client will receive an email notifying them they have a pending signature request, including a link to the client portal.
- In the Client Portal, the client can preview or download the document and approve or reject it.
- Once clicking ’Approve’, a signature box will open, asking for your client's signature.
- After approving the signature, a new PDF file will be generated, including the client's signature on all the document pages' bottom right side.
An additional page will be added to the document with the client’s name and signature, including the date of the signature. Clients can view or download the signed PDF.
- A notification will be sent to your inbox notifying you that your client has signed/rejected the approval of your documents.
Tracking your signature request
On your documents tab in the client card, you can check the status of the documents you sent via a signature request.
- If your document still hasn't been signed or was rejected by your client, you'll see it under the ‘sent to client’ with the matching status.
- Documents that were signed and approved would show under ‘Client Approved’.
Uploading signable documents
You can also upload documents to your documents library, such as standard consent forms you send regularly or any other documents you require your clients to sign, to have them stored and quickly accessible instead of uploading them every time.
- On the right side of your documents page, you'll find a ‘signable’ tab.
- Click on upload signable documents.
- You can upload up to 10 files at once.
- When requesting a signature next time, you can search within your signable documents gallery before sending it for your client's approval.
Why can’t I see App.rove on my app market?
Currently, not all accounts are eligible to purchase apps.
Which file types can I get request signatures on?
We currently support all types of images (PNG, JEPG, TIFF, BMP), PDF, and word documents. Once signed, all files will transform into PDFs.
Can I choose where the signature will be located on the document?
No, currently, App.rove can only add the client signature on each page in the bottom right corner and an additional page.
Will I still have access to all my signable documents and client signatures If I uninstall App.rove
Yes, all your documents and signatures will still be available on your client card’s document tab; however, you will not be able to upload new signable documents or request the client's approval via signatures.
Article is closed for comments.