Create Recurring Appointments and Events
Recurring appointments can only be booked manually in the vcita calendar by the business owner. It is not possible for a client to sign themselves up to an entire series of recurring appointments or events with a single booking through online scheduling.
To set up a recurring appointment or event:
- Start in your vcita account and navigate to the Calendar.
- Click Schedule New in the upper left or click on any empty space in the calendar. Choose Appointment or Group Event from the dropdown.
- Select a client from your list.
- Select the service from the dropdown. This will prepopulate the rest of the form with the options you have preset in the service settings. You can make edits as needed using the Edit option (the edits will only affect this series. Edit service settings to change the defaults).
- Select the Repeats checkbox to make this a recurring appointment.
- Set the frequency: does the appointment happen every day? Every week? Or monthly?
- Decide how many total appointments will take place.
- In the following example, the appointment will occur weekly 10 times for a total of 10 weeks.
If a recurring appointment is set with a client or a client is registered to a series of recurring events, they will receive a calendar invite to all occurrences.