Connect to QuickBooks (Old integration - integrations page)
Keep an accurate record of your business transactions! Once you connect your vcita account to QuickBooks, every time a transaction is made by one of your clients they will automatically sync in both accounts.
- Save time by entering information one time
- Your vCita client list is automatically synced into QuickBooks
- "Sales Receipts" are automatically created into QuickBooks for both online & offline transactions
- Easily export income taxes transactions done via vCita
Important: Connecting with QuickBooks requires a vCita Business plan. Visit our pricing page to learn more.
- Connecting vCita to Your QuickBooks Account
- About Syncing Your Clients
- About Syncing Your Payments
- Related Articles
Connecting Your vCita Account to QuickBooks
- Open the Settings menu and select Integrations.
- In the QuickBooks tile, click Connect.
- In the dialog that opens, click
- Log into your QuickBooks account.
When connecting your vCita account to your QuickBooks account for the first time, you will have to choose between syncing your entire client list or the just the clients with recorded payments (online or offline) in your vCita account. This setting can be modified and will affect new clients and existing ones.
The following client info will be synced:
Direct access from a client card- Each client card in vCita will include a link to the relevant Customer card in QuickBooks.
Deleting a client - Cannot be done automatically in both systems. You will have to delete the client manually from Quickbooks and vCita.
A Sales Receipt will be automatically created in QuickBooks for each online or offline payment created in your vCita account (from bookings, payment forms, invoices or manually recorded payments). These can be accessed from your Payment summary or client card. Your clients will also be able to view the payment in the client portal.
Direct access from your vCita Payment summary- Each payment will include a link to the relevant Sales Receipt in QuickBooks for full details.
- Only payment methods supported by QuickBooks can be copied from vCita to your QuickBooks account
- Currency conversion is not possible. Make sure the currencies you have associated to your vCita account are supported and configured in QuickBooks
- Syncing might take up to 15 minutes
- Manage and Track Your Payments
- Create a New Invoice Quote or Invoice
- Importing Contacts to Your Client List
Have a question? Contact us