Be proactive! Keep your relationship with your clients moving forward and help them move their projects by doing follow ups and contacting them, instead of sitting back and wait for them to reach out in another couple of weeks or months.
vCita offers you the option to set a follow-up reminder & message that will be sent to your clients automatically or manually, right after the service ends or as you configure according to your preference.
- Setting Up an Automated Follow-Up
- Setting Up a Manual Follow-Up
- Configure the Follow-Up Default Message
- Related Articles
- Select from your dashboards menu
- Click on in your Settings Menu
- From the Post meeting Follow-up drop down menu, select when you want the follow-up message to be sent.
For example, you can choose to send automatically the follow up right after the service has been completed, up to a few hours, weeks or months.
Once the Appointment / Event occurrence is created, the programmed Follow-Up will be displayed in the Appointment Window as shown in the example below:
Note- If you have enabled the Automatic Follow-Up option and you marked a service occurrence as a "NO SHOW", the relevant follow-up email will be canceled.
Selecting from the Post meeting Follow-up drop down menu will still allow you to proceed with sending either a Follow-up booking email to your client via the Appointment window or a manual Thank you message:
- From your Calendar or specific Client's Card, click on the relevant appointment/booking you'd like to make the manual follow up from
Example of Appointment Window
- Click on the button followed by
TO SEND A THANK YOU MESSAGE
- Choose the " Send a thank you note and invite to book the next appointment" option as shown below and click on "NEXT"
- In the following window, a default thank you message (that can be edited) will be displayed as shown in the example shown below. Press SEND
* To learn how to edit your default Thank You message scroll down or click here
How your client will see it (example):
TO SEND A FOLLOW UP APPOINTMENT
- In the Follow-up window, mark the "Select a follow-up appointment" option as shown below and click on "NEXT"
- In the "New Appointment" window that will open, select the relevant information and click on "SEND"
Example of New Appointment Window
This message will be included in the follow-up email that you have just set up and it will also serve as the default text when sending a manual "thank you" message.
Every new vCita account comes with a default message you can edit from the text box:
Don't forget to click the button to save your configurations.
Still have questions? Contact us.