Staff Roles and Permissions
Roles and permissions help you control your staff members' access to sensitive data in your account such as client contact information and payment information.
To view and assign roles to staff members:
- In your vcita dashboard, select Settings > Staff to open your list of staff members.
- Hover over the staff member and click the ⋮ icon. Choose Staff settings from the dropdown.
- Switch to the Roles & Permissions tab.
4. Choose a role from the dropdown. To learn more about each role, click here.
You can customize the Collaborator and User roles - these settings are applied per staff member, so you can edit each one individually.
To customize a role:
- In your staff list, edit the advanced staff settings of the staff member and switch to the Roles and Permissions tab.
- Depending on the role that the staff member has, you will be able to allow or limit:
- Client permissions: access to client data
- Manage clients: client data editing privileges
- Client info: what parts of the client card are visible
- Payments permissions: access to payments data and reports
- Documents permissions: access to documents