Setting Staff Roles and Permissions
To view and assign roles to staff members:
- In your vcita dashboard, select Settings > Staff to open your list of staff members.
- Hover over the staff member and click the icon. Choose Staff settings from the dropdown.
- Switch to the Roles & Permissions tab.
4. Choose a role from the dropdown. To learn more about each role, click here.
You can customize the Collaborator and User roles - these settings are applied per staff member, so you can edit each one individually.
To customize a role:
- In your staff list, edit the advanced staff settings of the staff member and switch to the Roles and Permissions tab.
- Depending on the role that the staff member has, you will be able to allow or limit:
- Client permissions: access to client data
- Manage clients: client data editing privileges
- Client info: what parts of the client card are visible
- Payments permissions: access to payments data and reports
- Documents permissions: access to documents